Friday, November 21, 2008

My Poor Husband

So Tyrel has had a rough couple of weeks. I will try to break this down as best as I can. He has been working and driving all over Colorado and Wyoming and Arizona for the last two weeks. Some times I list might be longer than you think because some have been in snow and he drives a semi-service truck.

Monday-Drive to Denver from Flagstaff -15hours
Tuesday- Drive to Vernal, Ut from Dever- 6hours
Wednesday- Fix Drill in Vernal,Ut
Thursday- While driving back to denver called to change route to Durango,co- 7hrs
Friday- Work than drive home to flagstaff -6hrs
Monday-Drive back to Durango -6hrs
Tuesday-Work
Wednesday-Work until 4 and then drive to Denver - 6 or 7 hrs
Thursday- Work until 4:30 then drive part way to some town by Jackson Hole, WY -4hr
Friday- Finish driving to some town by jackson hole, 4 more hours, fix drill and then turn arond and go half way back to denver -4hrs
Saturday-He will finish going to denver 4 hours

First of all we are extremely blessed for Tyrel to have such a great job, especially when there are so many people without work. But seriously I feel so bad for all the traveling he has had to do lately. He won't be home this weekend because he is still in Wyoming as we speak and doesn't really want to drive 20hrs to get home late sat and turn around monday and go back 15hr back to denver and then come home wed for thanksgiving. So he will just hang out in denver this weekend. I am so grateful for my husband who works so hard and I know there are many of men out there who would have probably quit there job by now. He works so hard for this family and feel extremely blessed to have such a hard working husband. hopefully his company will figure out someday where exactly they want him and stop shipping him everywhere. So even though he doesn't really read this, thank you to a wondeful husband who we miss very very much!!!

4 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

did you know you left the comment on my blog as Sarah Rowley? That was you right? I was a little confused :)

I worry about creepy people too. I mostly thought it was funny that the random commenter found both of our and left us the exact same comment.

Haley said...

Oh wow!! That is a lot of driving. If he ever needs a place to stay while in Denver, we would love to have him. Like Father, like son. Those Ross's are all hard workers - they take after Troy.

Kristi said...

When Jonathan told me he was in WY and did not make it all the way home this weekend and had to go back up I started crying... Ya, I am a little too emotional right now! ;) I really hope that things get figured out quick!

Kelley Gubler said...

That's a cute family pic. And that's a lot of driving!! Good thing tyrel doesn't suffer from the "speeding ticket" syndrome that the Pearts do, (or maybe it's just me!) We will be in Pagosa for xmas this year...