Friday, November 7, 2008

Bath Time



Well I finally realized I hadn't taken a picture of Trip and Cooper taking a bath. I mean what kid doesn't have a picture of them taking a bath. Well life is good. Cooper cracks us up everyday. I even started a little book of funny things he's says because I always crack up and then can't remember a day later to tell someone. He is very into counting right now. He loves to count to 10. He is slowly learning his letters and their sounds. He is only up to D, but hey for a kid that doesn't even talk sentences yet I am proud!! Trip is becoming a better baby with every day. He doesn't scream in the car anymore unless he's starving. He doesn't need to be rocked to sleep. He is finally on somewhat of a schedule if I don't screw it up and in bed by 7-7:30pm. He is a happy baby and smiles at everyone. Life is so great right now. We do miss Tyrel as usual, but still have a wonderful life. Tyrel is doing well too. Misses home,but grateful to have a job and work for a company that values him so much. I am doing well also and count my blessings every day!

1 comments:

flagtown said...

Cute blog. I just realized, I have butter, you should a called. I was so happy when Tyson and Dylan started taking baths together, it is almost have the work. See you at play group.