Friday, November 14, 2008

I don't think so!!


K so I have caught Trip up on all fours rocking the last few days!! I am not any where close to wanting this kid to crawl. He is only 5 mo. When I told Tyrel he said he has seen Trip like that a few times in his crib. I am not ready for a mobile baby. When I saw him do this my first thought was I don't think so, then my next thought was should I push him down!!! JK I would never do that! Cooper didn't crawl until like 9 1/2 months. Plus he is way to little to be crawling. I know this rocking thing could go on for months, but it did make me realize that he will be mobile sooner than I know it. Plus I enjoy letting him play on the floor and leaving the room and coming back and he is pretty much in the same spot except for the little bit of rolling around he does.

9 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Next blog picture - Trip flat on stomach wearing back pack. Sam writes, 'trip just loves this new kids backpack loaded with rocks!'

Maybe I shouldn't include this little joke, I don't want to give you ideas...........

:)

The Archuleta's said...

Yes I still work for jetblue. You can only work from home in Utah though. The call center is here so that's the only way you can do it.

The Lee Clan said...

I know how you're feeling! All of the girls were walking by 8 or 9 months. And it's really all over when they start walking.

Kacey Nielsen said...

So i had the most vivid dream last night that rhode was crawling at two months, it was the craziest looking thing! I woke up this morning thinking, I have got to video tape my baby crawling and tell sam about the crazy news! then I realized it wasn't real... phew!

Kristi said...

Uh oh - Looks like you are in trouble! ;) He is so stinkin cute, but he is waaaay to little to be crawling around!

Shauna said...

What a great blog! Thanks for sharing :)

Meggs said...

I love the exploding photo boxes. They look so easy but sooo cute. When did Trip get so big. Are you kidding me? Almost crawling already? I think he is so darn cute!

flagtown said...

What? My sister's little guy started crawling 2 weeks after he started getting up on his knees. Watch out.
Cute box, I can't wait to get mine done.

Jen said...

I can't believe that is Trip!! What happened to you coming to Tucson and calling me a couple of weeks ago?? I totally would have returned your phone call had i got one;)! Next time you have to call!! Cute photo box, I might have to try that one!