Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trunk or Treat





The boys had a blast at the trunk or treat. Tyrel and Cooper went around from car to car. The whole way there and the whole way home Cooper said "trick or treat" non stop and Tyrel said once he went up to each car he would just hold his bucket up and not say a word!! I was so bummed, because he says it so cute! While they were walking around Trip and I handed out Candy. For some reason our car was a huge hit! All I did was tape up orange and purple halloween lights and hung cob webs from the tailgate. I have a converter that I can use to plug in lights into my cigarete lighter. Then when we came home we had some trick or treaters come to the door so Cooper and Tyrel watched Mickey Mouse's Halloween and waited for the kids to come to the door to hand out candy. all in all Cooper loved Halloween!! It was so fun this year to have a kid old enough to get some fun out a holiday!

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sounds like fun! I bet it was really cute to hear Cooper say "trick or treat". You have some cute boys!

Kristin Ross said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Your kids look so cute & how fun that Tyrel made it home to dress up too!

Kristi said...

Sooo cute! I love the costumes! What a great idea!

Noriko Anderson said...

hey Sam! I haven't talked to you in uh, FOREVER... where are you living these days? You have such cute boys!

Noriko Anderson said...

uh I guess you need my email it is norikraft@yahoo.com send me your email address and i'll get you an invite to my blog

Kathy’s Korner said...

How fun for your cute little family!!!!!

Kacey Nielsen said...

I'm not sure Trip has much chance against those too. Poor little buck. If anyone was against hunting, picturing that cute little thing as the prey will definitely do them in!

Kaydee said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I love the costumes super cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam!! Your boys are very cute too! I finally figured out the whole blogging thing and am glad that I can keep in touch with you this way too!!