Thursday, November 20, 2008

While Dad's Away the Kids Will Play!

If you haven't figured it out I have gone back to private. Right after I went to public I got some random comment from some random person on my blog. Didn't really care for that so back to private!

Trip loves to play with his feet. It's kind of hard to get him dressed or change his diaper because he just wants to hold his feet!!

Last night after Cooper's bath before I could get his pajamas on he ran around in his pull up and put on his boots. Wrong feet of course,but still cute!!

This last weekend I got a chest freezer and I think Cooper was more excited than I was because he got to play in the box and have fun pretending it was a car and coloring all over it!

Just a little fun outside on Sunday while dad was taking a nap!

Trip cheezing it up for the camera!

1 comments:

Carrie Perrins said...

Your boys are so dang cute.
I can't believe that trip is at that stage of getting up on all fours. They grow fast.
See ya soon.
Carrie