Thursday, November 13, 2008

Exploding Photo Boxes





So I started this fun new project with my friend Annette. I am still perfecting them ,but they are a lot of fun and really really easy!!! They hold about 20 pictures, but on the larger one I probably could have done another layer which would have held 8 more pictures!

As some have asked they are made from 12x12 cardstock and cute fun paper. I found some instructions on a supersaturday website that explained how to make them. What do you think?

9 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

adorable! how crafty of you!

Carrie Perrins said...

They are so cute.
Where did you get them, or did you make them by hand?
Carrie

Kimberly said...

Very fun. I'm with Carrie, did you come up with that on your own or have a blank box? They're very cute!

Kristin Ross said...

Those are darling!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Cuter than cute. Sounds like a fun web site!

Kristi said...

They really are so cute! You are so crafty!

Kristin Ross said...

Oh, and YES the invite is still open.

The Swanks said...

Those boxes are so cute - what a fun idea!

Kristin Ross said...

Sounds great, and maybe make some new baby ones. It will be fun.