Wednesday, May 28, 2008

OH HAPPY DAY!!




First of all this is Cooper's new toy. It's really his birthday present, but we didn't want to wait until the end of June to get it. He cracks me up. He likes to go up the rock climbing side, but he just uses one foothold and then pulls himself up!!


2nd of all I am officially off of bedrest!! Yeah 10 weeks and kind of this week and now I am on the home stretch. Of course now I bet I won't be having this baby until my due date!! About a week ago my contractions started feeling different and I metioned to it Tyrel and said how they feel like they are pushing into my lungs and I can't breathe. So I didn't think much about it and today at the Dr. she was measuring my stomach while I was having a contraction and said oh you are having a braxton hix (spelling?) because I feel it pushing up in your lungs. real contractions tighten everywhere and that is what helps push the baby down. So now I am bummed, beause they aren't realy contractions. She said that is normal at the end because my body has started to get used to the contractions. So we'll see. I am doing anything and everything to try and get this baby out. Also one more thing they measured the baby on an ultrasound and his head is like in the 90 something percentile. LUCKY ME!!! Good thing I get an epidural!!!

1 comments:

Meggs said...

I am so so happy you are off bedrest. I cannot even imagine how hard that would be with a 2 year old. Holy cow. Hopefully it will be any day now. Good luck. By the way I love Coops new toy. So fun.