Saturday, May 3, 2008

Learning a New Game



Well today was gorgeous out, no wind today, which is a big deal for where we live. I was especially glad it was a good day because Tyrel was home and Cooper had someone to play with him outside. So we busted out the kid horseshoe set. I thought I got some way cute pictures. Like our beautiful grass?!! I guess in our are where we live no one has grass because the water is way expensive. Our neighbor said just to water his tiny patch of grass and his trees and plant costs him about $250 a month, so if someone does have grass it's just a little square. Bummer uh? This area doesn't have city water is has well water.

2 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Dude, I hate to say it, but that is one funky lookin backyard :)

But hey, the more dirt the better for little boys right?

Meggs said...

How cute are those pics. Can you believe he is going to be 2 next month. How crazy is that. I can't wait to see Baby #2.