Sunday, June 1, 2008

TRIP SAMUEL ROSS 5Ib 14oz 19in MAY 30th





WAY more pictures to come with tyrel, cooper, aunt tranell, and grandpa and granma ross with TRIP. They are on Grandpa's camera and Tranell's camera. This is all we had on ours.

Well after months and trying to keep him from coming after being off of bedrest for two days he came!!! He came at 37 weeks. On Thursday my contractions started to get pretty regular which was funny because I wasn't doing anything, Cooper had the stomach flu. So I just called Tyrel that night in Merenci 6 hours away and told him to stay by his phone in the morning because something seemed different about these contractions. So the next day the contractions started to hurt so I had a friend take me to the hospital around 1pm and her husband watched Cooper. When we got there my contractions stayed consistantly at 7min apart and they were going to send me home, but on a lot of times the baby's heart rate would drop during my contractions so they thought they would check me one more time before seeing if I was going to go home, but I was dialted to almost a 6 so they admited me right away. I got my epideral and the contractions stay at like 8min apart, my water hadn't broken and his head wasn't dropping so they gave me a little medicine to speed up my contractions and the baby's heart rate really dropped and so she broke my water and then it really realy dropped and I was only at an 8 so they had to rush me into an emergency C-section and I had him at 10:19pm. It turned out the embillical cord was wrapped once around once leg and in a figure 8 around the other leg and each contraction cut off all of Trip's life support and they is also why his head wouldn't drop either. So even though things got kind of crazy and was really scary to barely hear his heart pumping it all turned out great in the end and I am already home!! I got home today around 2pm. So after Trip being only 1 1/2 days we're home. Tyrel will take work off tomorrow until my mom get's here tomorrow night to help out. Thank goodness since I can barely pick up Trip. I don't know how some people like C-sections better. No thank you. Recovery with Cooper was way easier!!! I was working out 1hr a day after three weeks, I'll maybe be able to stand without pain at that time!! But we are all blessed at this point because I can't get up very often Tyrel has officially changed more of Trip's diapers than me!!!

10 comments:

Kristin Ross said...

Congrats! He is darling. I've been checking all the time to see pictures. I'm so glad both of you are okay and I hope recovery will go fine too. We can't wait until we meet him, we might just have to plan a trip to Flagstaff soon.

The Archuleta's said...

Just wanted to make sure. Did he really weigh 15Lbs? That is huge! Good thing he was a C-section. I don't know how you would have gotten a baby out that was that big

The Archuleta's said...

Oh and Congrats! He is cute

Kaydee said...

Congrats!! Trip is so dang cute and i love the name. I hope you guys come to Pagosa so we can see your cute family!!!!! Congrats again he is darling!!!!

Kacey Nielsen said...

He is so beautiful! you are totally right. I loved the picture on my phone this morning.

Tami Farrer said...

Congratulations! He is such a cutie! The pictures are so cute. I think it is funny that you don't like c-sections. I was up around with both of mine in 3 days.I can't imagine doing any other way. I admire those who do natural. Hope you have a quick recovery.

Kami said...

I'm so glad it turned out ok! He is so cute. I'm sorry the recovery is rough...mine wasn't too bad at all. Keep taking the medicine!!

Meggs said...

He is so super cute. I can see Cooper in him. I am so glad its over and everyone is fine. Hopefully he will be as easy as Coops. Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys! That's so great that you finally have your little baby OUT! He is absolutely darling. Sorry Samantha I haven't called. My family had a bit of a hard time--actually the day you had your baby, my little nephew died. Sad times. I will call you though when things get a little better! Can't wait to talk to you, you busy mommy!

Myca said...

Congrats on your new little guy! YOu guys make adorable little boys!