Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Update!! 11DAYS!!

Well I have officially started my countdown of when I get to go off bedrest. 11 DAYS!!! Well actually starting this Saturday if I go into labor they won't stop my contractions and she said normally they would let someone go off bedrest then, but since I have 3-4contractions an hour laying down and they start up quick when I'm sitting up or standing she prefer I don't really do much until next Saturday since she thinks I'll go into labor fairly quick. So next week she said if I want to go out to dinner or something that would be fine. I also got to go off the yucky medication they've had me on since I am having contractions taking it. She said to take it if my contractions pick up. It's crazy I have spent so much thought and effort into not going into labor that I just realized in a few weeks we are going to have a baby!!!! I am excited!! I can't wait to see what he'll look like. Of course getting into shape again will be a rough road since I have been on bedrest for 9 weeks already so my muscles are defiantely weak!! My arms get tired putting on make-up.

5 comments:

The Archuleta's said...

11 days! That is awesome.

Kaydee said...

whoo hoo 11 days that is sweet. Yeah we were in Moab at the same time hahah. I knew Rod and Jess were going to be there but I didn't know Kristen and Cord were. It would have been so fun to see them. Are you guys going to Colorado for the 4th??? Dev and I are finally going this year so i hope we will get to see you guys.

Kami said...

That is awesome! Good luck with everything!

Kacey Nielsen said...

YYYIIIPPPPPEEE! I'm so stoked for you. This kid's been trying to make his grand entrance forever.

Unknown said...

oh my goodness that's exciting! sorry i haven't called back yet. believe it or not, i am out of minutes again until tomorrow. i'll call you sometime soon! can't wait to see your little one!