Friday, May 2, 2008

Yeah 33 weeks!!

I can't believe I have been on bedrest for 7 weeks already!! Yes I am stir crazy, but at the same time it's been 1mo and half since this fun all started!! I have like 3-4 weeks for bedrest ahead and then I am done!! I did have to go the hospital Thursday afternoon and got to come home Friday, because my contractions picked up and I couldn't get them to stop so that was a bummer, but having to go to the hospital really makes me behave at home, because I really don't have to go back unless I am in the safe zone and am having the baby!! I was behaving on Thursday, but for some reason started contracting every 7-10 min. At the hospital they gave me some medicine and got them back down to 2 an hour which is what I normally have so they let me come home after enough nagging by me. Baby is doing well and has dropped a little so we'll see how much longer he hangs in there!!

0 comments: