Sunday, May 11, 2008

34 Weeks!!

I can't beleive I have been on bedrest for 8 weeks!! Crazy uh!! My contractions have picked up, but I just go in I get a shot, they monitor me and then I get to go home. I hate going in, but the little voice in the back of my mind says if you wait to long you could have this baby and as tempting as that is, it's also very selfish, so I go in for a few hours and then get to come home. Last night I told Tyrel to just stay home with Cooper and I would just go in alone and call if something changed. We are so blessed to have come this far and as old as bedrest is getting and really have to lay down all day not even sit up that much, we are very grateful that bedrest is working. Speaking of which I better go lay down, because I really hate going into the hospital now.

1 comments:

The Archuleta's said...

Congrats on making it 34 weeks! Thats awesome! You are almost there. Also just wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day!