Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Craft



Who needs a new craft right?!! Well my friend showed me how to make these hair bows out of fabric and having tons of scrap fabric from my car seat canopies I decided to make a bunch of these and make some for the craft fair I am headed to in July and of course some for Peyton. I actually enjoy making these because they are simple to just sit and make while watching tv at night. I love projects I can do and watch a movie so I don't feel so guilty sitting and watching TV!! I am still experimenting with them. Just curious. How much would any of you pay for a bow like this

1 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Adorable! What a great way to use scraps. I am terrible at pricing things so feel free to completely disagree with me but I would maybe do something like $3 a pair or $5 for two sets.