Friday, June 3, 2011

FINALLY 3!!


Trip for a while insisted on a BEAR cake. Not my best work, but still fun!! And the green frosting is best frosting ever! Cool Whip, milk, vanilla, and instant pudding!! YUM

His new bike that of course showed up the day after his brithday. The joys of living in the country and internet shopping.


Trip cried when we sang him Happy Birthday. I guess he did when they sang it too him in nursery at church too!!



Trip is finally 3!! Yes I said Finally! For some reason I feel like he's been 3 for a while. Everyone keeps asking me "wow can you believe he's 3 already?" "Yes, yes I can" His Birthday fell on Memorial Day so we had a BBQ. We had several friends over and Tyrel's parents and brother and his family! It was a really great afternoon of just visiting, eating, and letting the kids run around!! Trip is truly a funny kid!! He has his moments like any kids, but he also has us cracking up all the time. He comes of with the funniest comments and has the funniest expressions. He is eager to be grown up like Cooper and LOVES LOVES his DAD!!! He lights up on the weekend's when Tyrel is home!! He loves to play with Cooper and can do anything he can do, or at least he thinks he can!! He is outgoing and over the last year has really come out of his shell socially. And of course he LOVES to have mom sit and hold him. He will always come find me and ask me to come sit and hold him.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow. He's grown. Fun birthday cake!

Deanne said...

And he has the cutest smile ever!

Kacey Nielsen said...

Yahoo! Two new posts!

I like your bear cake... and now I am craving cake with good frosting. Thanks for that.