Sunday, June 26, 2011

Camping!!

We just recently did a camping trip with Tyrel's family. We had a blast. The camp ground was perfect (which is rare, we usually like camping in just national forest), but it was private and perfect for kids. We had so much fun hanging out will all of Tyrel's family!! Of course after cracking down on my boy's use of the words poop or toot or any other phrase like that I am back to square one after a weekend with their uncles!! But there are worse things!! I was prepared for a weekend of no sleep with three kids in a tent, but I was pleasantly surprised by them sleeping great which in return made the whole weekend great!! We spent the weekend going on family dirt bike/4wheeler rides, hanging out, and enjoying some yummy food!! It was so nice to get a nice family trip in before Sackett leaves on his mission in August!!! This trip got me aching to go camping again!!












0 comments: