Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cooper is 5!!!





Yesterday was Cooper's Birthday!! Yeah!! I can't believe he is 5. I can't believe I have a child that is old enough to go to school, even though we are not putting him in Kindergarten until next year because of his summer birthday! We just had a quiet little birthday on Sunday while Tyrel was home and his dad came over. He is such a good kid. He is a huge helper and is always trying hard to be good. If I had my way he would stay at this age forever. He is at an age where he is old enough to do stuff on his own, but still young enough to cuddle with me and believe in everything I tell him, he will still even take a nap here and there if I want him to. It is nice to have the oldest be a kid that works hard to Choose the Right and be a good example to his younger siblings. He got new western clothes from Tyrel's mom and dad and he got a new basketball hoop from us and some Cars from the Cars 2 movie. Also on Saturday Tyrel took Cooper and Trip to see the new Cars 2 movie and just had a guys outing.

0 comments: