Sunday, April 4, 2010

Major Catch Up

EASTER EGG HUNT





On Saturday before Easter I decided to have Tyrel's family over and some friends of ours from our ward for an Easter Egg Hunt and BBQ. The kids were hilarious running around for eggs. Jayton stole the show with running around super fast and tripping over and over. It was great. Cooper was the speed demon getting about half the egss. All the boys that attended were my friend's boys DJ and Jake, Jayton, Cooper, and Trip. What is Peyton to do with all these boys (Oh right, she just slept the whole time. I had to wake her up after 3 hrs so grandma and grandpa could at least see her before they left).

Easter BBQ






Here are just some random pictures of hanging out Saturday having a BBQ.

Trent and Ally's




After the zoo we went over to Tyrel's cousins house, Trent and had dinner with his family and Trent's brother Brock and his family. It was a lot of fun to laugh and tell stories and watch all the kids play. What a fun night!

ZOO





K so here is a crazy story. I was supposed to meet a friend at the zoo and while I was in the parking lot feeding Peyton I told Tyrel to call his cousin Trent to see if they wanted to meet for dinner. So Tyrel calls back and says Trent just got to the zoo with his two kids. My friend then calls to say she is way late and still at least an hour from getting there, so I told her not to stress out too much about it and the weather was horrible anyway. So I ended up walking the zoo with Tyrel's cousin. Cooper had a blast with his daughter Paige. They cracked me up and it was fun to see how much alike they are!! Then as we head out we walk to our cars and find out we are parked right next to each other. What are the odds that that would happen!!

MOTEL POOL



Since we were stuck in a motel room for a couple days this is the only thing we could do to get out. The boys loved swimming. Cooper swam everywhere like crazy and Trip just kept jumping to me. I am glad my boys love water!!


SICK DAYS






K so my kids ended up getting this horrible bug where Cooper and Trip ran a fever of over 103 degrees for 4 days. They looked and felt miserable. With the fever came running noses, coughing,throwing up, diarrhea and aching!! The boys started with it two Thursdays ago and Peyton started with it that Friday. Since it was the weekend and Tyrel was not coming home I took Peyton into the Doctor to get tested for RSV before the weekend hit and with my luck it would have been Saturday when Peyton would get worse and I would end up in the ER with three sicks kids. But luckily she was fine and only ran a very low fever for like 5 hours. Then Monday we took off to Salt Lake to surprise Tyrel since the boys' fevers broke. Then Trips came back Monday night. So Wed I took him to a friends pediatrician and Trip ended up have two ear infections and Cooper had one also. Yeah I am the worst mom I should have stayed home!! But oh well they survived and the rest of the week was fun!! Sorry to those in Utah that we didn't call to come visit. I spent most of the week in a motel with sick kids!!

2 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Whoa, that is a lot to take in in one post! And the only thought I can seem to hold onto is how cute are your baby's chubby cheeks!!! I really did read the rest I promise, but once those cheeks came out.... It was over.

Kacey Nielsen said...

Whoa, that is a lot to take in in one post! And the only thought I can seem to hold onto is how cute are your baby's chubby cheeks!!! I really did read the rest I promise, but once those cheeks came out.... It was over.