Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Family!!

I have been thinking a lot about my family lately and how grateful I am for them. As hard as things seem sometimes caring for my kids with Tyrel gone all the time, I still really enjoy my kids. I think since Cooper was born very few days have gone by where I didn't look at each kid for at least a split second and think wow what an amazing child I have and how lucky I am to have them in my life. It is interesting how the Lord works. This last week I lost all my motivation to do any of my projects around the house it kind of bugged me. At the same time I lost this motivation Cooper had a really hard time with Tyrel being gone (which has been months since he has). He cried 3 of the 5 nights Tyrel was gone for him and today has been crying off and on since Tyrel left. It breaks my heart when he gets like this, but luckily the Lord knew this and helped me lose my motivation for projects so I did fun things with my kids all week and just sat and held them when they wanted it. Even Trip had a rough night crying and felt alseep in my arms and periodically cried for him. I know the Lord hears our prayers and we are supposed to be in Cortez and I know soon Tyrel will be home more. I really feel like it's coming closer to that time.

Tyrel as I posted not too long ago is an amazing husband and person. I won't say much more than that since I did that really long post about him not to long ago.


Cooper is turning into such an amazing boy. He surprises me every day with how much he observes, knows, and cares for things. He gave his first talk in primary today and he was so proud and excited. He did a wonderful job and several people told me so and couldn't believe how well he presented his talk. He was so cute a week ago he woke up from his nap and told me he had a wonderful dream where Jesus was there and he was so happy!! And then today he told me he had a bad dream where some bad people took the brass plates and Jesus couldn't find them. He is so caring and takes good care of all us. He tries so hard to be good. When he says or does something mean or wrong he feels so bad and says sorry and that he didn't know why he did it and that he didn't want to. He brings such a wonderful spirit into our home and is perfect in the big brother role.



Trip is such a fun kid. He is always off in his own world. Unlike Cooper he likes to do his own thing and just be. He is somewhat of a mamma's boy, but still loves his dad. He likes to be held. He has been my hardest child so far in the fact that he can throw a mean tantrum. It can go on for a long time. He is happy as can be until something doesn't go his way. He has the best smile and can easily make you laugh.



Peyton is an amazing baby. I have to remind myself she is here she is so quiet. She sleeps all the time and is she will smile at anyone that talks to her!! I am so blessed to have such an amazing daughter.

1 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Nailed it! That is a seriously adorable baby outfit on a seriously adorable baby. I am so glad you like them.