Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Projects

So I thought I would do a quick post on how much I love life right now. I love being busy. I am more organized and feel better about myself when I have a million things to do. I love the fact that on top of taking care of 3 kids (3 and under) on my own (which is time consuming enough) I have 3 acres that need taming, rooms that need painting, spaces needing organizing, relief society secretary stuff to do, sewing projects half done, exercising, and of course the normal day to day cooking and cleaning. I truly do love all this stuff and don't feel overwhelmed. I know it will all get done eventually and as long as I know everything doesn't have to be done at once I won't get overwhelmed. I miss my husband like crazy, but now that we have a house with projects and three kids my weeks definitely fly by making Friday night come faster than ever. I used to watch the clock tick for bedtime for my kids, now I am rushing to get them to bed because it's way past it. Now instead of counting down the minutes for Friday I am rushing to get everything I want to get done before Tyrel gets home. I feel so blessed with everything right now. I also love my life in the fact that even though I have a million things to do, at any given time I can pick up and go see Tyrel in Denver or go visit family if I wanted to. Nothing in my list of a million things has to be done right away.

3 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Two thumbs up for a great attitude! Way to find the glass half full. I am totally inspired. I feel like I am running around like a chicken with her head cut off. I just need to take a Sam Ross chill pill :)

flagtown said...

YOu are so good. Why do I feel totally overwelmed all of the time and I only have two kids? I need to come visit you and see how you do it. You are awesome, I miss you.

flagtown said...

YOu are so good. Why do I feel totally overwelmed all of the time and I only have two kids? I need to come visit you and see how you do it. You are awesome, I miss you.