Monday, April 12, 2010

Fun Times!!






This last Saturday was beautiful!! We had so much fun working outside and having fun. Cooper rode his pony Trigger for a while and loved every second of it. He loves horses and spent the whole time laughing and grinning ear to ear. Trip was asleep so we got just a quick shot of him on Trigger or as he calls him tiggee.

I forgot to post Peyton's 2 month check up stats. She was 10Ib. 4oz and 21 1/2 in long. She is so tiny. But in the last two weeks since that appointment I feel like she has gone through a little growth spurt. She is starting to finally fit in her 0-3mo clothes and out of her newborn clothes!! She is such a good baby. She is already sleeping through the night and will smile like crazy if you talk to her. Every feature on her is so girly!! Cooper adores her and Trip likes to make to her cry. Tyrel of course is already a softy for her. And me, well let's just say if I didn't have a million things to do I would just sit and hold her all day and I will find any excuse to do so!!

2 comments:

Lea Ann said...

Cute pictures. How fun to have a small horse for the kids. But I do have to say that Tyrel is looking mighty hickish. Don't think that is a word but oh well.

Kacey Nielsen said...

That is the cutest little pony! I am suddenly feeling like my kids are totally deprived.

I cannot believe your baby is sleeping through the night! Can I have a Peyton next?!