Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!











New Year's Weekend was a blast. I headed over to my in-law's in Pagosa Springs on Thursday afternoon and Tyrel headed there from work up in Denver. We had such a fun weekend of playing games, snowmobiling, eating food, visiting, and bowling. It is so fun to see my boys play with their cousin Jayton. They all played so well together!! They all even stayed up until about 12:30am for new years and were all still really happy and playing. I didn't know my boys could stay up that late, let alone be in a good mood doing it. I think one of my favorite things is watching my boys play with their cousins. Trip loved the snowmobiles. He threw a fit everytime he had to get off. He rotated to whoever would give him a ride (thanks Uncle Spur). Everytime we went outside he thought he was going to get to ride. Cooper for some reason didn't want to go the first day he just wanted to climb the huge snow pile at the house, but the next day he loved it and beat me in a race!! Then we all got to go bowling together. It was a blast to see the kids bowl. That is Cooper's first time. He is already planning a trip back. Tyrel had fun with his brothers working on stuff and I had fun hanging out with Loretta (Tyrel's mom) and Kristin (my sister-in-law). I am so excited Kristin is pregnant again with me so we will have kids the same age. We had lots of laughs and even though it felt good to come home, we had a lot of fun hanging out for about 3 days which we haven't done in a while.

0 comments: