Sunday, January 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!



Tyrel's mom celebrated her 50th Birthday!! Tyrel didn't get to come home last weekend so me and the boys packed up and headed to her house to help celebrate her big 5-0!! Troy (Tyrel's dad) took her to dinner and then the rest of us hung out and when she got back had a very yummy birthday cake made by Kristin. She always has the best dessert recipes. I would have done a box cake!! As you can see her three grandson's helped blow out the candles!! Her Birthday was a week ago, but Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law she is truly amazing and wonderful. She is always super busy, but makes time for my boys. She is always willing to help out and is always offering to help when I know she doesn't have the time. I am so glad I get along with her and that she will let me talk to vent my insignificant frustrations, because we all know I talk a lot about nothing!! She is great for putting up with me!! We all love her and she is one of Cooper's favorite people!!

0 comments: