Thursday, October 16, 2008

Food Storage

Well I had a very interesting experiance yesterday. My sister Sarah and I went to Fry's case lot sale to stock up on food. I have never spent that much money on food storage before and it felt so good. Usually when I spend money, especially that much I feel so bad and wish I would have not spent that much. After I bought all this food for storage all I could think was I should have spent more and I wish had more money to spend on it. It's amazing and wonderful how great you feel when you know you are doing something you should be doing and being prepared!! I am grateful for that experiance, because I have been slow to do my food storage, but having such a wonderful feeling will help inspire me to do better.

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

I know! It is such a good feeling to vamp up the food storage. Buyer's remorse is not what happens, even though you amazingly spent so much of FOOD! The only think that hits me is the realization that I have to be able to use this food in a crunch. Typically food storage is full of items that we NEVER eat, so starvation would be the only thing that would drive us to eat it. I don't know, maybe I'm the only one that feels that!