Friday, October 17, 2008

Out with the Old in with the New!





Well I was so excited yesterday looking through craiglist and found this amazing bedroom set for the boys. The whole set is pretty much brand new. There is not one ding or scrap anywhere. I found this solid pine twin over full bunk bed with a tall four drawer dresser and a long 6 drawer dress for $350. It also came with a brand new full mattress on the bottom. I do need to get a twin mattress for the top. Cooper had fun helping dad take out his old bed and put together his new one. Cooper has already taken a nap on his new big bed. He loves it!! I love having tons of drawer space for all the boys clothes and stuff. Now I need to get another matching cowboy quilt for the other bed.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness - that is sooooo awesome! I love it! What a great find!