Monday, September 29, 2008

FALL IS HERE


Well Fall is here. Well kind of. It's still gets up to high 70's and low 80's. But the nights are nice. I love fall, it's my favorite season. I love the smell and the colors. I am so excited to have a fall this year since I haven't had one in a while living in Phoenix and Tucson. This is just a picture of one of my decorations in the house. Fall is also a lot of fun to decorate for. Also Cooper is officially potty trained!! YEAH!! How nice. So far when I run errands we have had no accidents, I am sure there are some to come though. HE is doing a great job! Trip is turning into quite the mover when he's on the floor and talking and laughing more than ever. Every stranger feels special because when they say hi he gives them a huge grin with all his dimples and they think they are a rare person to get that, little do they know that he does it to everyone. Tyrel is working 6 hours away this week and last week, he did get to come home for the weekend though. He is so busy and I am very grateful for all his hard work. Some day I will have to start cooking dinner every day of the week, but for now I try to cook some good meals on the weekend.

6 comments:

Lanith Whetstone said...

Speaking of making dinners, you asked me for some ideas. Hear is a new one that I started that is perfect for fall. You can buy Bear Creek soup mixes at the store. They come is quart size bag and make a half gallon of soup. They are dehydrated of course, great to store, and easy to cook up in ten minuets. They come in many flavors and you just add meat or even a few more vegies if you want. Perfect food storage you can use!

Kimberly said...

I have NO decorations... It's something I'm trying to change. Cooking is also an interesting thing... My pile of favorite recipes seems so small. I am also working on that! Man, I've got a lot to work on!

Tami Farrer said...

I want to know how you made your decoration. It is so cute. You look good sammy. Your boys are sure cute.

Kristi said...

I love all the pics of Vegas! It looks so like you had so much fun! And your house is decorated so cute! I meant to tell you that the other day!
Fall is my favorite season too!!!

Kacey Nielsen said...

I like fall too. wish it was a little cooler. Got to go to the park today though!

Adorable decor. how crafty!

Jen said...

Hey Samantha!
I am jealous of your beautiful weather. It is still hot here but it is getting better. I can't believe how big Trip is. Cooper is so cute and Wes is looking at his picture and saying how much he misses him. Cracks me up! Come and see us!