Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kids Being Kids



So I finally got out Cooper's old exersaucer for Trip. He loved it!! It needed to be cleaned up quite a bit! What was I thinking when I put it in storage that gross!! So now another thing Trip enjoys that frees up my hands. Well Cooper finally has a favorite movie that I can get him to sit for - Little Rascals!! It only can play in my room because it's on VHS, but he will sit and watch it and now quote it!! He will say the lines a split second before the kids do! I also finally figured out that is where he learned how to say "yes sir" and salute me whenever I ask him to do something. There are too many lines he has learned from that movie to list, but they crack me up, he even does the secret sign to get into the clubhouse!

3 comments:

Child of God said...

Sam,
your boys are so adorable. And you look amazing. I bet you are busy and on your toes constantly with your husband gone and all. By the way, I met a friend of yours here in Pullman, Wa. Her name is Stacy something, I dont know her maiden name but her married name is Smith. She said you guys grew up together in Tyko or however you spell it. She lives in Enid, OK now. Thought that is was such a small world.
Stacey Rippy

Meggs said...

O my gosh Trip looks so different than I thought. He looks like Cooper but then also so different. He is a super cute kid. I am in love with his butt chin. It looks just like Tytan's.

The Archuleta's said...

Your boys are growing up so fast! They are so cute!