Friday, January 18, 2008

Mr Fix It!!



Everyday Cooper shows me more and more how much he is like is dad. It's crazy considering his dad isn't home very often. But true story one day he layed on the floor and started checking underneath his four wheeler. Now he actually tips his four wheeler over and gets his tools and works on his four wheeler at least once a day. It just bangs the bike with his tools. It must be from all the tricks and stunts he does on it that roughs up his bike. He rarely just sits on it. He is usually standing on the seat, standing on the grill holding onto the handle bars or pulls it back to do wheelies. It's crazy that he has done this all on his own. Where does he ge these things!! His uncles would be so proud since they are always working on their toys.

3 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

I don't have your phone number anymore! my phone crashed and I lost all of them! Call me when youre free... I feel lost without a way to contact you!!!!!!!

Kami said...

um I hope Anderson isn't doing calculations or building robots like his dad anytime soon.

The Faller's! said...

like father like son right? hope you guys are doing good! cooper is so cute and so big.