Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Day







Like I said we had Christmas at my sister Sarah's house. It was so fun. Her house is perfect lots of people. We had my three siblings, their spouses and 11 kids! It went very well. Especially with the hardships of trying to share new Santa toys. Cooper loved it. He acted so old just following all the kids around. We barely saw him. If the kids all ran down stairs he was right behind. He loves his cousins. With cousins and Tyrel there I was ranked 3rd. He came to me for something if he had no other choice. With dad gone so much you usually have to pry him away from Tyrel. Then on Christmas eve Tranell (Tyrel's sister) showed up to have dinner with us and when she walked in Cooper was so excited to see her and had to show her all around the house and took her down stairs to show her all the fun stuff he was playing with. I posted the John Deer blanket Tranell made him that we opened while she was there that Cooper loves, he sleeps with it every night. We played games and ate yummy food (my favorite part). I made this yummy twice backed potatoe casserole that I saw on TV while I was in the hospital and it was a huge hit!! So if you ever want that from it it's great!! Cooper loves his Santa gift his mater chair. And of course loves all the gifts that Grandma, grandpa, Spur, and Tranell spoiled him with. I think he plays with them all the same. He liked opening presents for a while, but he was too excited watching all the other kids open theirs too!! I also posted all of us after getting Santa gifts ready and slowly dozing off (what a lively bunch we were)

0 comments: