Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Daddy's Little Helper



On Monday morning we woke up to a foot of snow, so Tyrel spent all morning shoveling his truck and my car out. While he was shoveling the back I sent Cooper out to help, well he thought he was helping!! Because of the weather the mine Tyrel was headed to cancelled so he ended up getting paid to stay home, which he got to do on Friday also. So we got him for four days!! It's a nice change since he is usually gone. But now back to the gone all the time and working 65hr a week!! But Cooper sure enjoyed him because all morning he has been walking around calling out for Dad and even looking out the window yelling dad. We definately got used to him being around.

2 comments:

Kami said...

Oh my gosh that looks cold. Too cold for me and my Phoenix blood. Glad you got to enjoy Tyrel for longer than usual. I don't know how you handle him being gone so much. I'm dying for Tim to come home at 5:00.

-Chad and Tiffanie Childress- said...

hey could you guys email us your mailing address? thanks!