Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's





Well we were kind of bumps on a log on New Years Eve. We both fell asleep on the couch at 9pm and woke up at 10:30pm playing a game and then got ready for bed and then turned the tv on in our bedroom, watched the ball drop, and then went to bed!! It's hard to stay awake unless you got something going on to keep you awake!! But then on New Year's day we a had a lot of fun. We woke up at abotu 7:30am and did little stuff around the house that we had been wanting to get done. Turned on football and had snacks. Then I took these adorable pictures of these two handsome men in my life!!! Tranell got Cooper this outfit for Christmas and on New year's eve we got Cooper's haircut so I thought I would get some good pics. I also thought it was so cute that Cooper wanted to help Tyrel take the garbage out and he loves to ride around on his semi. He was having so much fun on it he kids of wiped out and got a fat lip. Tranell showed up around 4pm and we drove up to Snowbowl ski area to check it out and then went to dinner at Outback. I had never been there and ever since the ribs at Tyrel's work party that is what I have been wanting and they were GOOD! I never had any cravings with Cooper, but I guess technically ribs have been one this time. I don't make Tyrel go get them, but since that party I have thought about them a lot!! Well now back into the grind of things!!! Tyrel is back on the round, but at least this is a short week! Next week will be the real back into the grind!! Hope you all had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year!! Can't wait to check out all your posts too!!

1 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

It's great to have you back in the blogging world! I was just about to call you today when I saw I was low on minutes... that made me sad. We will talk soon though