Monday, February 11, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!


Well today Tyrel and I have been married 3 years!! Yeah to us!! We had a great anniversary weekend. It started off on Friday when we found out that we are having another BOY!! We are so excited. We wanted a little brother for Cooper. The ultrasound tech had the hardest time doing her measurements because he kept moving like crazy, of course I could have told her that, because I feel him move all the time. While I was doing the rest of my appointment Tyrel and Cooper went and got me flowers to celebrate the good news!! Then that afternoon Tyrel's sister Tranell came and watched Cooper for the weekend so we took off to Snowflake and Show Low to go to the temple and relax. We saw a movie on Friday night and Saturday night and went to the temple during the day on Saturday. It was so nice to relax and do a couple things that we rarely get to do anymore with Cooper. We then went to Church in Snowflake and came home. Cooper barely even noticed we were gone. He had a blast with Tranell and her dog Dash. He even got sad this morning when Tranell and Dash left. Sorry for the lack of pictures. Show Low is actually kind of boring and not a whole lot to take a picture of.

6 comments:

Meggs said...

That sounds like so much fun. I'm jealous you got to get away just the two of you. How nice would that be.

Val said...

Congratulations on the baby boy! And your get-away sounded very relaxing...sign me up for that!!

Kristin Ross said...

We are excited for you guys. Glad to hear you had a fun time on your anniversary.

Kami said...

You are right about Show Low being boring! Congrats...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Haley said...

Another boy - yeah!!! Our boys are going to be best buds, now we just need to find time to get them together! Next baby is going to be a girl, right? That is what I'm telling myself :)

The Faller's! said...

yeah for another boy!!!! happy 3 year anniversary to you guys too. by the way i am tagging you. go to my blog and see what you have to do.