Saturday, January 7, 2012

October










With October came cooler weather, more soccer, and halloween!! We had fun carving our pumpkins from our garden. Peyton kept eating the pumpkin like a watermelon and Cooper had fun being able to carve the pumpkin by himself this year. Halloween weekend was full of trick or treating, costume contests, trunk or treat, and eating candy. Also I was able to be a part of a fall festival put on by the missionaries. It was a dinner and tour of the church for the community. I was in charge of the youth programs of the church and explaining them to those who came. It was a neat experiance and no one argued with me. I mean what parents argues with you when you explain to them good whole activities that their children could be doing instead of hanging out doing who knows what!! It was also a month of getting stuff ready for winter. Boys stacked wood, I cleaned up my garden and flower beds.

1 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Fantastic updates! Your kids are turning into such beautiful little people!