Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas-New Years















The day after Christmas we loaded up and headed to my sister's in Arizona. With my mom's diagnosis of being in the last stages of breast cancer we decided we will take any chance of seeing her that we can. My parents went there for Christmas. So we got to spend a week with my parents, my sister's family with 4 kids, my brother's family and 3 kids, my other sister's family and 3 kids, my brother's family and 2 kids, and my other brother's family and 6 kids. It was a week of hiking, skeet shooting, eating, and games into all hours of the night!! It was a blast!! It took me at least a week to recover. My kids played hard with cousins and slept in the family room going to bed late every night. Since I got a shot gun for Christmas we took mine and Tyrel's and my brother-in-law has one so we had nice tournaments through out the week! Every night we played all different kinds of games until we passed out!! It was so fun to have that many of my family together on almost a wim! 2 of my brothers came last minute. I was so exhausted when we got back, but it was worth it!! Also on the way home Tyrel's sister Tranell happened to be in AZ for New Year's so we met up for lunch with her and her fiance Mo (he just proposed that day or morning however you look at it, New Years) It was great to see them and see her so happy!!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. You will all be in our prayers!