Saturday, January 7, 2012

August- Washington









After Frisco I took the kids to Denver where we caught a flight to Spokane to spend two weeks with my family. We had a blast swimming, camping, driving to Seattle for my nieces baby blessing, and going to Ephrata for Brindy's wedding. It was an exhausting trip. My mom had us on the go the whole time. Wish we would have gotten more time to just hang at the lake at my mom and dad's but it was still fun!! Cooper had a blast playing with all his cousins. There are not too many Trip's age so he spent the time feeling left out. Cooper struggled the two weeks trying to keep up with his cousins and pretending he wasn't exhausted!! At my mom's house were some of my nephew's and Trip kept asking my nephew Cade what his name was. Finally Cade got sick of telling him so he just said my name is Bob Kelso and from that point on that name stuck and Trip called him that the whole time!! Peyton was so conveniently in her 18mo clingy stage that she wouldn't go to anyone the whole Trip except Bob Kelso! We camped for 4 days with my brother Clayne and his family. I coudln't beleive my boys made it the whole week sleeping in a tent with the boys. Especially Trip being 3! It was so nice to go home for a while!!

0 comments: