Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1 ALL READY!!










I can't believe Peyton is 1 already, all 17 some odd pounds of her. I just went through a tote of clothes and found tons of dresses my sister gave me for 12-18mo(not that she can fit in those yet), but I remember putting this in a tote right before I had Peyton thinking it's forever away before I will need these clothes and here I am a year later!! Peyton so far is an amazing little girl. She is so happy, independent, and expressive. I have had so many people tell me how amazed they are with her expressions and that she speaks so loudly with her eyes! She is a girl with a 100 faces. She started taking her first steps on Saturday two days before her birthday. She is so cute when she stands all alone or takes a four or five steps she just lights up and gets so excited. Every time she wakes up she comes around the corner and looks for her brothers and gives them a huge laugh and smile when she spots them. She is so easy going that at times I have to remind myself that she's not asleep and go look for her in the house. I have to admit I LOVE having a girl. I didn't think I would love it so much. I was perfectly ok with being a mom of boys. Of course I am trying to decided if it's a girl I love having or just an easy going 1 year old who is almost always happy, I don't expect anything out of, or doesn't talk back and you don't have to bribe to get her to eat all her food. And even though I am not a girly girl I sure have had fun buying girly clothes and a doll for her. It's a nice break from buying trucks,balls, and tools!! Anyways I feel so blessed to have such a cute fun little girl, (but as Cooper says he LOVES LOVES Peyton, but DOES NOT want anymore sisters!!

3 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

I love everything about this post. The cake, her adorable birthday outfit, that awesome stroller/baby set every little girl should own, it is all fantastic!

Carrie Perrins said...

Cute pictures!! It is really fun to have girls.

Deanne said...

Cute cake! She is a good girl!