Saturday, January 29, 2011

Done, done and DONE!!







The new theme for Primary this year is I Know the Scriptures Are True. So after seeing my sister in law's blog about these easy scripture cases I thought hey lets make them for the whole Primary. So I did. They turned out so cute. The girl's all have thier names, a butterfly or flower,and the theme. The boy's have the theme, their name, and an activity they are into like a sport or hunting or whatever their mom's told me. I had fun making them, but after making 42 I am glad to be done. Best of all too, was when I handed them out last Sunday I only had like 4 left over, all the other kids were there. I thought for sure I would have some forever tyring to hand them out each week. We are trying to get the kids to bring their scriptures each week so after learning they all have at least a Book of Mormon we hope to see them all with scriptures. The kids get so wrapped up in the scriptures as we try to use them most sharing times!! I am so excited for the new theme this year and I am so grateful to see our primary growing. We have been having over 30 kids that last couple of Sundays which is really good for us!!

4 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Yay for catchups! I have been not so patiently waiting... :)

Those scripture bags turned out really adorably. I want to make one for Scarlet!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. Great job! They are different then the ones the girls got in primary last year. I like the style.

Deanne said...

The scripture bags turned out great! You are amazing!

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness you are amazing, I can't believe you made those for everyone and even personalised them!!!! You are a truly amazing person!
Also.... where did you find the instructions for those? I MIGHT attempt them for my kids... ;)