Friday, February 11, 2011

I know I am a dork!!





So I know I am a dork, but I am excited for this post. My sister Sarah has one of these toilet seats and I have wanted one since I saw it and because I hate toddler potty seats, they are so gross. I felt wasteful for buying one when realistically we had a toilet seat lid. But luckily this week the kids totally broke the old one. It was wood and it split down the middle!! So I was excited to go buy this one. As you can see you flip up the first lid and it's a toddler size seat and then you flip it up again and ta-da, an adult size seat!! I know I know the simple luxuries of life!!

2 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Oh... it's the toilet seat that makes you a dork? I thought it was your crazy wildlife shower curtain. That makes your toilet bowl look pretty normal :)

I am so mean! Please love me anyway!

Kimberly said...

Those seats are awesome. I haven't broken down and bought one yet because potty training is eluding us, but I think I just may when the time is right!! Love it