Friday, April 3, 2009

What I love about having boys



* How they have to step in a mud puddle everytime they see one
* No matter how much you wrestle with them, they always want more
* Dirt equals hours of fun
* Cuddle what is that?
* No matter how tired they are they go,go,go until they pass out
* Anything two inches off the ground has to be jumped off of
* They ask for food all day and then when you put dinner in front of them they won't eat
* No matter how much I do for them, dad is still they're favorite (except when sick)
* You think you know where they are and then you turn around and they're gone
* You can never have too many balls for them to play with
* They can name all the specific kind of trucks and tractors
* They want to be held, but wiggle the whole time you hold them
* Storytime - yeah right!!
* Clothes may be harder to find, but I know I spend less because of it
* They get the coolest toys, I guess that makes up for girls getting better clothes
* They give me the best hugs
* They remind me so much of their dad

4 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

I love it!

Carrie Perrins said...

I don't have boys, but that sounds about right.

Kacey Nielsen said...

I want to chat with you too! my life should slow down after tomorrow. I will call you wednesday.

Kristi said...

AW! LOVE it! Lil boys really are so great! (obviously i love my girls too but I swear Russ just has me wrapped around his little finger!)