Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dirk and Colt 14th Annual Memorial Basketball Tournament






Well last weekend we headed to Pagosa Springs for the basketball tournament. It was so much fun. I was starting to worry about how long the weekend was going to be when Cooper kept throwing fits Thursday night because he wanted to play, but thanks to Tyrel's wondering cousins I didn't see Cooper at all on Friday or Saturday!! Four of Tyrel's cousins about 12-14 years old play with Cooper non-stop. I kept telling them they didn't have too, but they kept asking if they could take him outside or do this or that. Cooper had so much fun!!! He was still running around up and down the court at 11pm on Sat. Thank you to his cousins!! Tyrel also play 8 games in three days. His open team lost out and his 6' and under team place 6th. (Yes I said 6' and under, or I mean 6'2" and under.) Tyrel is the marker for the max height!! He had fun, but is still recovering. I haven't been able to get him up at 6am to work out. Of course I haven't either. We went to bed between 12 and 1 wed-sun. We never do that and I can't handle that anymore. Trip was great. And I was grateful my kids behaved so I could help Loretta out in the consessions whenever the guys weren't playing. It was fun to see all of his brother's get to play on one team for the 3rd year in a row even though I feel bad for Spur because he's 6'4" and only gets to play on one of the teams! Sorry not many basketball pics my camera is horrible at action shots!! I do have a way cute picture of Cooper with his four cousins that play with him,but that was on Troy's camera!!