Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday




Sunday was a great day. Cooper finally got his first white shirt and tie. He looked so handsome and had a huge grin on his face that he got to look like dad and wear a tie!! I was wearing a nice spring dress, but thanks to Trip I didn't make it to church in it. Sacrament was wonderful where the speakers tried to explain Easter to the primary children. Even Cooper listened. We then came home and had a nice ham dinner as a family. We then had a lesson on the Savior by using objects that represented the tomb,spices that covered the Saviors body, a nail, a twig with leaves- the garden, an empty plastic egg- an empty tomb, etc. We were going to do Ressurection Rolls, but I was missing an ingrediant. So that I guess we will do next year.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Love it!

Kristi said...

Cute pics!!! I love your skirt - that is so adorable! You always dress so cute!

The Archuleta's said...

You all look so cute in your Easter outfits!

flagtown said...

Cooper looks so cute.
You are so good for getting him a white shirt. I don't think I will put the boys in white shirts until they are Deacons, or one of their Aunts get married.