Monday, September 22, 2008

Me and My Boys


So it seems that I am the only one who ever takes pictures so Tyrel took this picture of me and the two boys yesterday. So now there is proof that I exist. Also random thing. Cooper is hilarious. His new thing is if I want him to come to me or do something that he doesn't want to do he lays down and fake snores and closes his eyes to pretend he asleep. It's so funny, because we didn't teach him that. I have no idea where he picked it up!! And Trip if finally growing up. The last two days I have not had to spend my days holding him. If he is fed and has a clean diaper and not tired h will just play on his play mat. I love it. Finally some freedom during the day!!

4 comments:

The Archuleta's said...

You look so cute! I love this picture. Your boys are so handsome.

Kacey Nielsen said...

Awesome news about Trip! And that is a great picture. I wish you were still here...

Unknown said...

You're just adorable. What a fun pic. I am the only one who takes pics too unless I ask somebody else too, which isn't too often.
I miss you!

Carrie Perrins said...

Samantha-
You look so good. That picture is cute.
Isn't it great to have kids.
Carrie