Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kacey's House!





One of the reasons I went to Vegas with Tyrel was not only to see my husband at night, but was to see my best friend Kacey. Well she kind of put a damper on my week by going and having a baby Saturday before I got there! JK! So I did spend one day with her at her house and we had dinner there one night with her husband Jon, Kacey's mom and our kids. It was so fun to see her and see Cooper and her little girl play together. It's crazy that we have kids now!! Her mom was also there helping out and she even took care of me, she fed Cooper lunch, got me lunch, and even held Trip when he was crying. I felt kind of bad. But Kacey's new little boy is soo cute!! It was nice to get away from the Strip for a day and let Cooper just run around and play with a kid his age!!

1 comments:

Myca said...

I am so jealous you and kacey got to hang out...how fun would it be for all of us to get together? Your little family is too cute...