Sunday, September 9, 2007

Update!!

Well I know I haven't posted in a while. To be honest there really hasn't been anything lately to post. Tyrel has been out of town the last two weeks, is home on the weekends and he is leaving again tomorrow for the week. He hopes not the whole week. There is good news from his work though, they have let me know a service truck has been ordered for him and they are getting ready to move him to Cortez, CO. We don't really know how quickly, but so far it looks like we won't have to leave here in Tucson a whole year. I think it takes a couple months to get a new truck ordered and he has some training left to do before he can go. Cortez in about 1hr 45 min from his hometown Pagosa Springs, CO. As far as Cooper and I go. He is trying to master the amazing art of walking. He has also decided that wearing a ball cap like his dad is pretty cool. There is definately a differance in Cooper when Tyrel get's back from being out of town. Cooper is happier than ever and just gets so excited and shows off non-stop until bedtime. They are so cute together. I have been sick this weekend and Tyrel has been so great to spend all that time with Cooper. As far as me, nothing much. I got called to be the Mia Maid advisor in church so I get to teach the 14 and 15 year old girls!! I am so excited. I also teach the beehives until the end of the year. Well no pictures this time, sorry!

0 comments: