Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Latest


Well we haven't been up to too much lately. Tyrel is finally not out of town this week, but last night he got home at 9pm and it's now 10pm and he's still not home from work. He is on his way home right now so I thought I would post something new to pass the time. Cooper is turning into a great walker. Now that is all he wants to do is walk and run around. He loves church because there are tons of halls and the gym. I can't get him to sit still. I am really enjoying him going from the baby stage to the toddler stage. Today he was hilarious out of know where three times today he would be just sitting there no toys or anything and just start laughing as loud as he could for no reason for a long time. It cracked me up. Maybe he has an imaginary friend that was telling him a good joke!! Well most of you probably know that I miscarried. I am doing really well and have been blessed in many ways through it. I am of course disappointed, but know things will be alright and am anxious to get pregnant again. I posted this picture of Cooper watching TV. I thought it was cute that he layed on the floor on proped his feet up. He sure misses his dad. Around 5 or 6 everynight he is right in my lap and is ready to wrestle which is what Tyrel usually does when he's home. He misses his daily rough housing with dad. Last weekend we got to see my mom. My sister-in-law had a baby and they flew her down to help out so Tyrel and I went up to Mesa Saturday to see her and the new baby. Oh yeah Tyrel got a new calling he is on the activity committe and in charge of magazine. I cracked up when I heard. That is the last calling I would guess for him. He'll probably just be in charge of set up and take down!!! Well that is the latest from the Ross family

3 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Hey Samantha I haven't checked your blog forever. Sorry to hear about the miscarriage but I am sure you will be blessed to get pregnant again. Cooper is so cute. I am glad you got to see your family. Take care.

Kacey Nielsen said...

Sorry I had to ditch you on the phone yesterday. Turns out Jon is going to be gone probably until late next week! Sucky huh? I'll call you when my minutes come back.

Kami said...

Hey Samantha,
I started a blog myself (actually my friends tricked me--you'll see) so check it out if you'd like. It's vandypants.blogspot.com. Talk to you later.