Monday, August 20, 2007

Cousin's Visit




This week Tyrel's Aunt and Uncle and all of thei kids had a reunion in Scottsdale. So Friday night Tranell, Tyrel, Cooper, and I went up to spend an evening with them. All 4 of their kids had babies. So with Cooper it was a lot of fun. Cooper loved the pool at this hotel. It had a ledge all around the pool that he could walk along and a section that had sand in the pool like a little beach. He had fun with his little cousins. Even though he didn't want to get out of the water. I thought the cutest picture was the three cousins left to right Trent, Brandon, and Tyrel with their kids Paige, Rowen, and Cooper in front.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Samantha... I finally figured out how to see your blog! I had to use a different browser, some things the Mac is not very compatible with.

Anyway, your little family is adorable.. and Cooper has been to more zoos than I have been! I'm so jealous, I have never been to a zoo before. poor me!

well, I will try to keep an eye on you from time to time now that I know where to find you.

Hope you are well. Cooper is such a cutie.

Kacey Nielsen said...

Uh hello! You haven't blogged since last month. Get with the program girl

Haley said...

Cute pics - we loved seeing you guys!!