Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Colorado Here We Come!

We are so excited we just got news from Tyrel's boss that most likely they will be transfering us to Cortez, CO around the holiday's!! Bummer to move in the winter by the holiday's, but we'll take it!! I am headed to Pagosa Springs for a week on the 8th of October to stay with my in-laws and check out some rental places in Cortez. We thought we would rent a little while to check out the town and see where we want to buy. Of course I told Tyrel if living in Cortez still takes him out of town a lot then I would rather live in Pagosa and be by family, but if living in Cortez means he gets to come home at night that I would rather stay there. So far he is going out of town the rest of this week. Three weeks in October and the first full week in November. So I am anxious to get to Cortez and hopefully see him more!! For those of you who don't know Colorado Cortez is about 2 hours west of Pagosa Springs, so we will still be pretty close to family!!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Congratulations...you guys will finally get out of AZ. I'm sorry that Tyrel is gone so much. I know how that is and it definately stinks!

Kristin Ross said...

Sounds great! We are excited for you guys.