Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Trip turns 6!! May 2014







So when out kids turn 6 we tell them they can have a friend birthday party. Well Trip said he didn't want one so instead he wanted to go to the bounce house place. I don't know if you can see in the pictures but the boys are covered in sweat!! It was so gross!!  Trip is a great kids but also probably my most difficult!!  He has a very contagious smile and loves to be the silly one to make us laugh.  His Dad is his Hero.  He is a completely different kid when his dad is around.  He is hard working, tough, easy going, an overall great kid.  He will work on a project with his dad all day long with no complaints.  I ask him to unload the dishwasher and it's " AHH why do I have to do everything around here!"  I think it's amazing how the one kid who always gives me a kiss goodnight and a hug can also give me the hardest time.  We definitely have a love/dislike relationship.  He is finally coming out of his shell and will do things in front of people, but can still clam up at the drop of a hat!! He is super competitive just like his older brother.  So the two of them together can get exhausting.  They are each other's best friend but are constantly trying to one up each other!! Trip is a great kid!

0 comments: