Friday, August 10, 2012

The Big 29!!

Well I have passed that last birthday in my beloved 20's!! Tyrel had his mom come stay with the kids for the night and we headed off to Ouray, CO. It's about 3 hours from here and is gorgeous!! The hot tubs at the lodge were from the hot springs. We hiked up to two different waterfalls, and enjoyed some yummy food. We had to take a picture of our breakfast, because we each ordered the same breakfast meal and this is how much food came with it!! We could have defiantly shared one! There was 3 pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, and skillet potatoes!! We didn't even come close to finishing it. One bite of each was enough! It was so nice to get away for a day and night. We had a wonderful time and probably the best birthday I have had! So now I am going to enjoy my final year in my 20's, pregnant and a new baby coming!! I know how to party!!

0 comments: