Saturday, August 4, 2012

Funny Story

So this just happened so I thought I would write it down. Any of those who know me well know I am not a big dessert or sweets fan. I don't mind cooking, but I am not a great baker. I really don't want that stuff in the house where I will end up eating it and I rather have more dinner than save room for dessert. So anyways back to the funny story. Trip just woke from his nap Trip: What did you and Cooper just make? Me: Cookies Trip: Um do we have any carrots? Me: Um no, why? Trip: Because we need them to give them the reindeer for Christmas So apparently my child only associates me making cookies with Christmas time!! I promise I am not that bad at making cookies. We don't do it too often, but I can guarantee I have make them a few times since Christmas.

1 comments:

The Great Granperrins said...

That is so funny! Love it. Mom