Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas in a NUTcrackerSHELL

Well because I am so far behind I thought I would just sum a Christmas to get it down. First of all before Christmas Tyrel's work flew me up to Denver for there Christmas part and my mother-in-law watched the kids. It was great to get a night out. Much much needed. The Christmas party was ok itself but his work put us up in a really nice hotel downtown Denver. Tyrel and I went and toured the Botanical Garden's with all their lights, had dinner at the hotel with his work and then snuck out to a late movie when the party started getting a little too loud. It was great to have that. Then for Christmas we went to Tyrel's families house. It was so fun. The kids had a blast and it was fun to have two kids, three plus my nephew get excited about Santa and Christmas. Of course Grandma and Grandpa spoiled them, but that's ok. I can't so it's nice someone can. We had a big dinner Christmas eve and read the nativity story. Christmas morning we did present and had breakfast, which thanks me wasn't as great as I thought it was supposed to be. Oh well it's food!! Then we shot some clay pigeons. Then we went to Tyrel's Aunt and Uncle's for Christmas dinner, which I always love seeing them. They are a lot of fun. Then that night I played with the kids at the church with their new Christmas toys while the guys played basketball.

0 comments: